top of page

Documents Needed

Ready to get your loans serviced?

Traditional Loan

  • Promissory Note

  • Deed of Trust

  • Closing Disclosure or HUD-1

  • Transfer of Lien (if applicable)

  • Allonge to Promissory Note

  • Truth-in-Lending

  • Sales Contract

  • 1003 or Borrower Application

  • W-9

  • First Payment Letter

  • Homeowners Insurance

  • Tax Certificate

  • If Account is Escrowed: Initial Escrow Disclosure, Initial or Transfer of Escrow Funds

Wrap Loan

  • Promissory Note

  • Deed of Trust

  • Closing Disclosure

  • Sales Contract

  • 1003

  • W-9

  • First payment Letter

  • Homeowner’s Insurance

  • Borrower(s) Information: Contact Number, Social Security #, and DOB

  • Copy of mortgage statement from underlying mortgage

  • Information for making payment to underlying mortgage (online or by phone. sign on information, phone number)

Please contact us if you have any questions on the documents needed. We realize that there are special circumstances where you do not have all of the above.  In most cases, we can get the information we need through other documents or sources.
bottom of page